Quality Management System Preparation
Looking to develop your skills and helping you to implement, improve your management systems. Then our trained advisor can put you on the right direction.
Our quality management system implementation team use processes those comply with any management System, service standards, best practices, specifications, models, statutes and regulations to perform business process gap analysis and development of implementation plans, schedules and documentation.
Our technical advisors can provide or help you to write the required quality documentation. Processes will be verified and validated. Your staff will be trained, mentored and your compliance assessed by our advisors. We can even assist with the selection of a third party assessor.
Our quality management system implementation team has experience in the following quality management systems:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 13485
- ISO 15189
- BRC (British Retailers Consortium)
- TNC (TESCO Nature Choice)
- ISO 22000
- ISO 27001
- ISO 12647
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- ASME Code
- ISO 22005
- ISO/ TS 16949
- OHSAS 18001
- IFS (International Food Standard)
- NOP (National Organic Program) for USA preparation
- CE Mark
- ISO 14001
- ISO 17025
- SA 8000
- GLOBAL GAP
- JAZ (Organic Japanese Standard) preparation
We also provide:
- Independent and objective advice to management.
- Customer-supply processes and products monitoring.
- Provide follow up corrective action.
- Identify areas of process improvement.
- Measure the effectiveness of people, processes, product, and organization and help in the process of development